British entomology; being illustrations and descriptions of the genera of insects found in Great Britain and Ireland: containing coloured figures from nature of the most rare and beautiful species, and in many instances of the plants upon which they are found (1823)

fullscreen
Author: Curtis, John, 1791-1862
Volume: v. 6
Subject: Insects; Insects -- Great Britain; Botany
Publisher: London, Printed for the author
Digitizing sponsor: Smithsonian
Book contributor: Smithsonian Institution Libraries
Collection: biodiversity; americana
Scanfactors: 4

[Biodiversity Heritage Library icon]This book is available with additional data at Biodiversity Heritage Library.

Description

I-II. Coleoptera.--III. Dermaptera. Dictyoptera. Orthoptera. Strepsiptera. Hymenoptera, pt. I.--IV. Hymenoptera, pt. II. Neuroptera. Trichoptera.-- V-VI. Lepidoptera.--VII. Homoptera. Hemiptera. Aphaniptera.--VIII. Diptera. Omaloptera

extracted

Title_id: 134924
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-bib: 39088002789683
Identifier: britishentomolog06curt
Operator: scanner-annie-coates-@...
Scanner: scribe8.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/britishentomolog06curt
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t0xp76v2c
Sponsordate: 20080930